Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Art Room

I caught this picture after school while I was picking up my art piece before leaving. By then, everyone  cleaned up and had left for the day. I do not believe I have ever seen the art room this clean before; this picture misleads you. Nothing ever sits in place and nothing is ever in order. Paint brushes, clay projects, plants of all sorts, pop can sculptures, and sketches usually lay scattered across the room. Those awful bland, boring walls hide behind art posters and paintings as the sun shines through the two large windows looking out at the green court yard. Although the art room can be hectic with people talking or yelling and music blaring sometimes, I feel most productive in the art room because I am working on my work, my work of art. I love this room, this inspiration.
This is the art room.

No comments:

Post a Comment